Bridesmaid robes, Bridesmaid Gift, Bridal Robes, Bridal Party Robes, Wedding Robes, Bride Robe, Forest Green Robes, Navy Robes, Satin Robes
Create beautiful memories with these stunning satin and lace bridal robes. Perfect bridesmaid gifts for your bridal party on the morning of your wedding and for wearing on relaxing hen weekends.
Robes available in a range of colours and two sizes:
Regular: 8-16 (Bust 124 cm, Shoulder 47, Length: 94cm)
Plus: 18-22 (Bust 142cm, Shoulder 52.5, Length 100cm)
How to order:
1 - Select your robe colour and size from the drop down menu.
2 - At checkout add a 'note to seller' with the names, roles and TEXT COLOUR* for each robe.
Text available in black, silver, gold, rosegold and white.
Designs will be added using htv or sublimation ink depending on robe colour.
Robes available in the following colours:
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
Colours may appear slightly different due to variations in computer monitor settings,
Our Dark Grey robes are called so by our supplier, but we advise that they are not a true Grey colour. They have a blue'ish purple tint. Please see the listing's additional photos or enquire for more images.
Some of the fonts that we use in our designs use over-sized lower-case letters as the capital letters. Furthermore, some script fonts may have unusual looking letters and/or letter spacing. If you are concerned about how your text may look please ask for a proof of how your names/roles will appear BEFORE ordering. Replacements/refunds will not be offered due to font aesthetics.
PLEASE BE AWARE that personalised/customised goods are exempt from returns and exchanges.
All of our clothing/apparel is sourced from manufacturers who pre-shrink their fabric. However, a small amount of shrinkage should be expected after washing due to fibres contracting; a 5% shrinkage allowance should be accounted for when choosing sizes.
How we process your order.
* As soon as you have processed and paid for your order you will receive a confirmation email. There are some useful reminders in this email about dispatch times and checking the details for your order. Please make sure you read this carefully. It may go to your junk mailbox.
* We process hundreds of orders every week so your order will sit in a queue until we begin work on your designs. We will not see any notes attached to your order until we begin working on your designs, so it is important that any queries you have are dealt with BEFORE you place the order.
* We will start your order by checking that your wreath and robe colour work together. There is information in the listing description to help you make the right combination choice. We are happy to discuss this prior to ordering to prevent any delay in processing your order. If you have selected a robe colour and wreath that do not work, we will contact you to let you know. This may delay the processing time and dispatch date for your order.
* As soon as your designs have been created, we will send your designs to print. We also send the designs to you as a courtesy and to keep you updated on the progress of your order. It is absolutely crucial that the information provided at checkout for your order is full and accurate. Once your designs have been created, they cannot be amended. Designing your robes, amending the fonts, positioning the text for each robe within your chosen wreath is a time-consuming part of the process. If you have any preferences for the way your design should be completed, you MUST communicate this PRIOR to ordering so that it can be discussed and finalized before design work commences. We have designed thousands of robes and apply the same formula to text sizing and positioning to ensure a consistent finish. We are happy to use designs completed and provided by yourselves if you have specific ideas about the way it should look, otherwise, you must accept our experienced processes and methods for creating your artwork.
* With your designs printed, we will then press the designs into the robes. This is usually done with 12 hours.
* The next stage is to fold and package your robes. Staff are brought in twice a week to help with packaging orders. Your robe may hang on the packaging rail for 2-3 days before it is processed.
* As soon as your order is packaged it is checked for a final time and postage is applied. It will be dropped off or collected by the postal courier on the same day.
We would expect your order to arrive with you within 5 working days (for the UK, 5-15 days for International parcels). If you havenƒ??t received your order after this time, please get in touch so we can help locate it.